Completing an Internship in the USA allows you to improve skills and your career prospective opportunities back in your home country. Stand out in the crowd of college and university students and graduates who are vying for the same job opportunities as you in your home country by taking a 6 to 18 month internship in the USA. Employers in your home are always looking for persons with the right work experience or training and they especially love applicants who have worked or trained abroad gaining international exposure to world class standards thereby making them more valuable to any organisation that chooses to hire them.
There’s never a better time to do an internship in the United States of America. Every month International Career Partners Ltd receives open position listings from the USA in the areas of Culinary, Hospitality Management, Food and Beverage Management in 4 and 5 star hotels and all are paid positions. You can also find your own internship or training positions and provide us with the details of your host US company in order to have your host US Company vetted and approved before we can start the processing of a J1 internship or trainee visa.
These are the categories in which you can seek to find an internship or trainee opportunity:
-Hospitality & tourism
-Marketing & sales
Christopher: 2014 US Trainee
This program consists of two categories—Internship USA and Professional Career Training USA. Qualified applicants must meet the eligibility criteria for at least one of these programs.
• Students currently enrolled in a degree or professional certificate program in a college, university, or other post-secondary academic institution outside the U.S.
• Individuals who have graduated from these institutions within 12 months of the internship start date
• Internships must be related to the intern's academic field of study (interns should be at least halfway through their degree programs before beginning an internship in order to be sufficiently prepared for their internships)
• Individuals who hold a degree or professional certificate from a post-secondary academic institution, college, university, or other post-secondary academic institution outside the US and at least one year of related professional experience outside the U.S.
• Individuals with at least five years of related professional experience outside the U.S. (These participants must provide letters of reference from former employers to verify their work experience.)
• Training programs must be related to the trainee's occupational field
Additionally all participants must:
1. Be willing to complete an internship or training program with an eligible host employer.
2. Be between the ages of 18 and 38.
3. Be involved in an internship or training program related to their studies (Interns) or professional experience (Trainees).
4. Be interviewed in-person, over the phone or via web camera.
5. Have verifiable English language skills.
6. Be eligible and covered by sufficient accident & sickness insurance throughout their time in the USA. Insurance is included in the program fee.
7. Have sufficient funds to support themselves during their time in the USA (including housing and living costs).
8. Be involved in an internship or training program in a field that is approved by the US State Department and DS Sponsors.
Give yourself a chance to succeed, become a US Intern or Trainee.
Program Cost: Please contact our office for further information