26 Hargreaves Road, James Warehouse Complex #411-876-630-1200overseasrecruiter@icp.edu.jm

Teach USA

Take the plunge! Challenge yourself by teaching in a USA Educational Institution . To qualify for our teaching program a teacher must be foreign qualified with a minimum of three years teaching experience and meet the teaching standards of the US state in which they will be teaching.

Applicants must be sponsored by an approved sponsoring organization and may need to meet additional requirements as determined by their sponsor. We work with a number of DS Sponsors and can assign teachers accordingly. Teachers must have proficient English language skills and may be required to meet certain health and character requirements.The visa that entitles the holder to participate in a Teacher exchange program in the US allows the teachers to work for 3 years. Spouses and also unmarried children under 21 years of age may apply for the applicable derivative visa (J2 visa) to join their spouse or parent in the US. Accompanying spouses and children are entitled to study in the US and may undertake employment with an approved employment authorization. Just to note a foreign teachers will earn the same salary as a US qualified teacher.

We are currently seeking the following teachers:

• Special Education (Moderate and Severe)
• Science
• Mathematics
• Early Childhood
• English as a Second Language:
• Elementary

At a minimum, candidates must:

• Have a valid teaching license
• Have a Bachelor's degree
• 3 years teaching experience
• Employment teaching reference letters on school letter head
• Character References
• Clean Police Record
• Clean Health Record
• 2 Passport size photos
• Valid color copies of your passport page

Additional Criteria:

Teacher eligibility. A foreign national shall be eligible to participate in an exchange visitor program as a full-time teacher if the individual:

(1) Meets the qualifications for teaching in primary or secondary schools in his or her country of nationality or last legal residence;
(2) Satisfies the standards of the U.S. state in which he or she will teach;
(3) Is of good reputation and character;
(4) Seeks to come to the United States for the purpose of full-time teaching at a primary or secondary accredited educational institution in the United States.

We are currently accepting application for January 2015 intake.

To make your application below.